If you have a good grasp on the basics of Yelp for Business Owners and want to level up, then this workshop is for you! This session will educate you on the additional tools available to business owners to help you convert more consumers, plus changes you can implement to gain more exposure on the site.
Join us for insights from Yelp's San Francisco Local Business Partner, Matt Donzella, at this workshop which will include:
- Guidance on how to utilize features like check-in offers, Yelp deals, Request a Quote and review sharing.
- An overview of page upgrades available to increase transactions and exposure on Yelp.
- Advice for listing maintenance moving forward to ensure consistency and relevancy.
- Sandwiches, Snacks, and Drinks will be provided on Tuesday
- Coffee and pastries will be provided on Wednesday
There are 2 dates to attend, choose a day and register below and include a link to your business on Yelp so we can familiarize ourselves with what you do. Bring your laptop or tablet for hands-on participation!
6:00pm - 6:15pm: Arrival and Check-in
6:15pm - 6:45pm: Workshop Discussion
6:45pm - 8:00pm: Q&A
9:00am - 9:15am: Arrival and Check-in
9:15am - 9:45am: Workshop Discussion
9:45am - 11:00am: Q&A