- How are other business owners successfully navigating the world of online reviews?
- How can I make my business page stand out with so many other businesses on Yelp?
- I don't have the money to spend on Yelp ads, what can I do for free to attract more customers?
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE BUSINESS LEADER EVENT WHERE I’LL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE!
Join me and our friends from the SFCDMA for complimentary pastries, coffee, and insights from Yelp's San Francisco Local Business Partner, Matt Donzella. This presentation will feature:
- Top 5 Free Tools for Business Owners: Introduction to Yelp for Business Owners, Using Yelp’s Free tools to optimize your listing and attract new customers
- Insightful information about the ins and outs of online reviews and tips on how to utilize online tools to respond.
- Networking opportunities to connect with other great San Francisco business leaders
- Complimentary bites and coffee will be provided.
In addition to best practices for getting your page fully optimized, we will share advice for handling critical feedback, and responding to reviews.
See you April 12th! Register now and include a link to your business on Yelp so we can familiarize ourselves with what you do.