Class Is In Session!
- How are other business owners successfully navigating the world of online reviews?
- How can I make my business page stand out with so many other businesses on Yelp?
- I don't have the money to spend on Yelp ads, what can I do for free to attract more customers?
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE BUSINESS LEADER EVENT WHERE WE’LL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE!
Join us for complimentary bites and insights from Yelp's San Francisco Local Business Partner, Matt Donzella, at this hands-on workshop which will feature:
- Laptops required! We will be optimizing your Yelp business page in real-time with expert guidance to make your business page pop – no homework needed, so make sure to bring your laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
- Insightful information about the ins and outs of online reviews and tips on how to utilize online tools to respond.
- Networking opportunities to connect with other great San Francisco business leaders
- Complimentary bites will be provided.
In addition to best practices for getting started, we will share advice for handling critical feedback, responding to reviews, ways to generate more buzz by creating exciting promotions and monitoring customer leads.
There are two dates to choose from, so register below and include a link to your business on Yelp so we can familiarize ourselves with what you do. Remember, be sure to bring your laptop!