- How are other business owners successfully navigating the world of online reviews?
- How can I make my business page stand out with so many other businesses on Yelp?
- I don't have the money to spend on Yelp ads, what can I do for free to attract more customers?
Register for this free business leader event where we’ll answer these questions and more!
Join us for complimentary bites and insights from Yelp's Seattle Local Business Partner, Christy Augsburger, at this hands-on workshop which will feature:
- Laptops required! We will be optimizing your Yelp business page in real-time with expert guidance to make your business page pop – no homework needed, so make sure to bring your laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
- Insightful information about the ins and outs of online reviews and tips on how to utilize online tools to respond.
- Networking opportunities to connect with other great Seattle business leaders.
- Complimentary lunch!
In addition to best practices for getting started, we will share advice for handling critical feedback, responding to reviews, ways to generate more buzz by creating exciting promotions and monitoring customer leads.
To attend, register below and include a link to your business on Yelp so we can familiarize ourselves with what you do. Parking is available at the Motif parking garage and will be validated. Be sure to bring your laptop!